M.A. in Youth Ministry Leadership: Online Hybrid
Click here to start the application (allow approximately 20-30 minutes to complete).
The M.A. in Youth Ministry Leadership Application is intended for students who would like to be considered for admission into the M.A. in Youth Ministry Leadership program. Through our online-hybrid format, we provide students an opportunity to engage with nationally recognized leaders in youth ministry all while remaining committed to their church or parachurch ministry.
In addition to the application, please submit the following to be considered for acceptance into the Youth Ministry Leadership Program:
- A non-refundable $30.00 application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- One letter of recommendation (Word document) from your pastor/spiritual leader
- One-page writing samples (allow 30 minutes for each) in response to each of the following (email or send):
- What are the highlights of your personal history with God?
- What personal ministry vision does God seem to be leading you toward at this time in your life?
- Describe your ministry experience to this point. The equivalent of three years of full-time youth ministry experience is preferred for entrance into the program.
A full description of admission requirements can be reviewed by clicking here.