excel admission requirements
- Typically, our students are 23 years old or older; however, exceptions may be made at the director's discretion.
- Complete an online or paper application and return it to Huntington University's EXCEL Adult Degree Programs, 2303 College Ave., Huntington, IN 46750.
- Submit a non-refundable $20.00 application fee.
- Complete transcript request forms for all colleges/universities you attended and the high school or GED program from which you graduated. Please be sure to sign and date each form. If you have questions about the form, contact an admissions counselor at (800) 600-4888.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Huntington University's institution code is 001803.
- Bachelor's Program students are required to have completed 50 credit hours of college work for admission. Those who have less than the required 50 credit hours may complete those hours through EXCEL's Associate Degree Program.
- Attend an orientation session (onsite only).
We set up individualized visits for prospective students every day, Monday through Friday. Students can meet faculty in their program of interest, see a portion of an EXCEL class, and meet current EXCEL students. Please contact Sara Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (260) 373-4621 or Kristi Welker at email@example.com or (260) 359-4198 to set up a personalized visit today!
To learn more about the EXCEL program, please call (260) 359-4162 or (800) 600-4888.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org