Master of Education
Click here to start the application
The Master of Education Application is intended for students who would like to be considered for admission into Huntington’s Master of Education program. Our hybrid format allows students both the ease of online work as well as interaction with others, and enables them to pursue Indiana teaching licensure, renewal and recertification.
In addition to the application, please submit the following to be considered for acceptance into the Master of Education Program:
- A non-refundable $30.00 application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Proof of licensable status or current teaching license (not required for TESOL/EL candidates)
- Evidence of two years teaching experience (e.g., evaluations) OR written essay on reasons for pursuing a Master's degree in education (2-3 pages)
- Recommendations (2) from a teaching colleague; a school, district, or corporation administrator; or college/university faculty members
A full description of admission requirements can be reviewed by clicking here.