Occupational Therapy Doctoral Program
Preview Day (Tentative Schedule)
The Preview Day is designed as an opportunity for you to meet the OTD faculty, current students, other prospective OTD candidates, and tour the facility. Curriculum overview will be provided along with financial information. For current applicants, interviews will be conducted by invitation only. Anyone interested in pursuing a career in OT is welcome to attend, including high school students, current undergraduate students, and those who have already obtained a bachelor's degree. Parents and friends are welcome to join as well.
Upcoming OTD Preview Days:
October 27, 2014 (Monday)
February 16, 2015 (Monday)
March 27, 2015 (Friday)
All preview days will be held at 1819 Carew Street, Fort Wayne, Indiana.
To RSVP, contact Sara Diehl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 260-359-4161.
The following schedule is a tentative outline of what your visit may include.
You will receive a more detailed schedule when you RSVP.
8:30 – 9:00 a.m. Arrival and Check-In
Huntington University's OTD Facility (second floor)
Complimentary breakfast and beverages will be available during this time.
9:00 a.m. Introduction with Dr. Ruth Ford (Director of Occupational Therapy)
9:45 a.m. Tour of OTD Facility
10:15 a.m. Break
For Students Invited for Interviews:
For Students & Families Not Doing Onsite Essays:
Q & A with Faculty and Staff
11:30 a.m. Interviews Begin (invitation only)
If you are invited to interview, you will receive an interview invitation after your application is submitted and reviewed by the admissions committee.
- All times noted on the schedule above are listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Lunch is not provided during the preview day, but a list of nearby restaurants will be provided in case you stay in the area for lunch.
- Individual Interviews will take place throughout the day between 11:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. for those invited to interview.
- Your assigned interview time and location will be given to you when you check in.
- Your interview will last approximately 20-25 minutes and will be with one of the occupational therapy faculty members.
Individual visits are available upon request by contacting Sara Diehl at email@example.com or 260-359-4161.