coed indoor soccer
Schedule ► **First team listed wears white colored T's**
9pm -HANDS VS FIFPRO7 & CANADA VS BIG GREEN
10pm-L1F3 VS LIGHTNING & SYDNEY VS MJ
11pm-KNUCKLES VS KEKAMBAS & CHEESECAKE VS WUST
6pm- CHEESECAKE VS MJ & WUST VS KNUCKLES
7pm- KEKAMBAS VS SYDNEY &CANADA VS FIFPRO7
9pm- LIGHTNING VS HANDS & L1F3 VS BIG GREEN
9pm- CANADA VS L1F3 & HANDS VS BIG GREEN
10pm- LIGHTNING VS FIFPRO7 & KNUCKLES VS WUST
11pm- KNUCKLES VS CHEESECAKE & WUST VS SYDNEY
6pm- KEKAMBAS VS MJ & CANADA VS HANDS
7pm-KNUCKLES VS MJ & FIFPRO7 VS L1F3
8pm- BIG GREEN VS LIGHTNING & SYDNEY VS CHEESECAKE
9pm-WUST VS KEKAMBAS & CANADA VS LIGHTNING
10pm-HANDS VS L1F3 & BIG GREEN & FIFPRO7
6pm-WUST VS MJ & CHEESECAKE VS KEKAMBAS
7pm-SYDNEY VS KNUCKLES & KEKAMBAS VS CANADA
8pm-KNUCKLES VS HANDS & L1F3 VS SYDNEY
9pm-WUST VS CANADA & LIGHTNING VS SYDNEY
10pm-FIFPRO7 VS KEKAMBAS & BIG GREEN VS MJ
6pm-MJ VS HANDS & LIGHTNING VS CHEESECAKE
7pm-FIFPRO7 VS WUST & L1F3 VS CHEESECAKE
8pm-BIG GREEN VS KNUCKLES
*ALL TEAMS ARE IN...TOP TWO TEAMS IN EACH DIVISION RECEIVES A BYE**
8pm- Hands vs L1F3 (A) & Canada vs Lightning (B)
9pm- Kekambas vs Sydney (C) & MJ vs Wust (D)
10pm- Fifpro vs Winner (A) & Big Green vs Winner (B)
11pm- Cheesecake vs Winner (C) & Knuckles vs Winner (D)
8pm Semi-Finals - Big Green vs Fifpro7 and Kekembas vs MJ
9pm Finals - MJ vs Fifpro
Congrats to Fifpro...champions!!
MC CLAP-YO-HANDS 2-5-0=6
BIG GREEN 6-1-0=18
WUST FC 2-5-1=7
Team Registration Begins: Jan 6
Entry Deadline: Jan. 28
Opening Night: Jan. 30 - Games played on Thur. & Sun. nights
Playoffs begin: Mar. 6
Register your team and designate who is team captain by emailing email@example.com
1. Futsal Rules - 4 v 4 plus a keeper
2. Two - twenty minutes halves. (games end in ties during regular season)
3. Only 3 varsity soccer players allowed per team (must be a combination of male/female)
4. Overtime during Post Season will be two - five minute halves 'Golden Goal'
5. Tie Breakers to determine standings will be a follow:
points, wins, goal differential, most goals scored, shutouts, and then coin toss
6. Must have girl on the floor at all times. If a team does not have a girl on the floor they must play a man down.
7. All restarts are Direct including corner kicks and kick in's on the side
8. Any foul called inside the 3 point arc will result in a PK taken at the top of the 3 point arc.
9. Keeper can only use his/her hands inside the 3 point arc of the court
This sport is for HU students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Every team must submit a roster and the roster is final after the first game.
Shin guards are highly recommended.
All games will be held in the Merillat Complex.