Huntington, Ind.—Huntington College’s chapter of Chi Alpha Sigma, the national college athlete honor society, will conduct its fourth annual induction ceremony on Sunday, April 9 at 3:00 p.m. on the upper level of the Habecker Dining Commons. This year's inductees are:
· Mindy Adams, a chemistry major from Huntington, IN.
· Jerry Kaufman, a youth ministry major from Dyer, IN.
· Sarah Lightcap, a psychology major from Woodburn, IN.
· Julie Lowe, an elementary education major from Portland, IN.
· Scott Sommers, a biology major from Uniondale, IN.
· Katie Van Cleave, an English major from Worthington, OH.
Induction into Chi Alpha Sigma requires that a student-athlete must have achieved at least a 3.5 cumulative grade point average, have earned a varsity letter, have been certified as a junior or senior academically and athletically, and be of high moral character. “These six individuals represent the finest student-athletes on campus,” said Lori Culler, athletic director.
Huntington College is a member of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA). The Huntington College Foresters compete in 14 sports for men and women.
# # #