There are certain things you should know for April Registration...
- Check-in will occur from 5:30 – 6:30pm (Indiana observes Easter Daylight Savings Time) in the upper level of the Habecker Dining Commons.
- Dress for all events will be CASUAL.
- Students will have the opportunity to stay on campus with a current student, but will need to bring their own pillow, blankets/sleeping bag, towel and toiletries.
- Any parents and guests who are coming from a distance may make reservations at a local hotel. Special programs and events will be provided for parents and guests throughout the weekend.
- Meals provided for students and guests:
- Friday evening (during check-in): cafeteria options
- Friday night: snacks / dessert
- Saturday: Breakfast buffet available in the Dining Commons, continental breakfast items will be available in the Dowden Science Hall (where the registration process will occur).
- If you plan to make a purchase at the Huntington University Bookstore, be sure to bring some extra money.
- Remember to pay the $50 registration fee to attend the weekend if you have not already done so. Please make checks payable to Huntington University or pay by credit card by calling the HU Business Office at (260) 359-4283.
We look forward to a great weekend! See you on April 24!
Got questions? Contact admissions at email@example.com.
HUNTINGTON, Ind. – Huntington University sophomore Christiana Hicks was named the Crossroads League Women’s Field Athlete of the Week for the week of February 9 based on her performance at the Joe Bank Invitational hosted by Ohio Northern University over the weekend. . It was a record-breaking day for Hicks. In addition to punching her ticket to the NAIA Indoor National Championships, the Fort Wayne native (Snider H.S.) also established a new school record in triple jump with her...