Jump Start is a three-week cultural and academic experience. Your visit to Huntington University will introduce you to the life of a university student in the United States. Throughout your three weeks in America you will experience a variety of activities designed to help you gain a greater understanding of American culture. You will spend most of your nights with a host family in a typical American home. You will visit both large and small U.S. cities such as Chicago, Indianapolis, and Washington D.C. You will also experience cultural traditions such as food, games, shopping, and fun outings with friends.
Current high school students
January 4 – January 24, 2017 (Arrive: Wednesday January 4 at Chicago O’Hare International Airport between 2 p.m.-5 p.m.; Depart Tuesday January 24 from Chicago O’Hare International Airport to return home)
- Week 1: Attend Huntington University classes in order to better understand what the typical university classroom is like. In addition to the classes, you will spend time with Huntington University students and have the chance to ask international students questions that you may be wondering as you consider studying the U.S.
- Week 2: Attend classes at a local high school alongside students that are your age, allowing you to form friendships and participate in an American high school classroom.
- Week 3: Travel to big and small cities in the U.S.!
- Early Registration Cost: $2,500 (If You Register Before November 20, 2016)
- Regular Registration Cost: $2,750 (If you register between November 20 and December 20, 2016)
*Funds can be refunded up until 3/30 with a $200 cancelation fee. Any cancelation after 3/30 will result in loss of funds.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Luke McConnell at email@example.com or (260) 359-4293.
HUNTINGTON, Ind. – The Crossroads League has announced that Huntington University junior Kate Cobb has been named this week’s Defensive Player of the Week.
The 5-5 defensive specialist anchored the Foresters’ backcourt last week. Cobb finished with 79 digs in HU’s three matches to average 6.1 digs/set. Against Bethel on Wednesday, the Elkhart native (Elkhart Central HS) collected 14 digs and four assists before posting big numbers over the weekend.
In Huntington’s 3-1 win over…