Students have multiple options to choose from when selecting a meal plan. There are plans to meet the needs of varying academic schedules and dining preferences.
Important Terms and Facts to Know:
- Transferable – can use a meal for a friend
- Certain limitations apply – students may not transfer leftover meals to another student, they must be present when card is used
- Non-Transferable – meals are only for student.
- Flex Dollars – flexible-use funds that are added each semester and may be used on campus at the Dining Commons and Norm's.
- Forester Bucks – flexible-use funds that are provided by Huntington University each semester and may be used both on campus at the Dining Commons, Norms, or the HU Bookstore or off-campus at Café of Hope, 509 Coffee House, or Pizza Hut.
- Meals do not carry over from one semester to the next (with the exception of commuter plans).
- Both flex dollars and forester bucks carry over from the fall semester to the spring semester, but not from the spring semester to the following academic year.
- All first-time freshmen must choose Meal Plan A
- Only students in Forester Village, Miller Hall and Meadows Hall are eligible for the C plan.
- Meal balances reset on Friday.
All Resident students who are on a meal plan will be placed on a J-term 20 meal plan (3 meals per day). The spring meal plans begin with breakfast the day classes start for spring semester.
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!