Students have multiple options to choose from when selecting a meal plan. There are plans to meet the needs of varying academic schedules and dining preferences.
Important Terms and Facts to Know:
- Transferable – can use a meal for a friend
- Certain limitations apply – students may not transfer leftover meals to another student, they must be present when card is used
- Non-Transferable – meals are only for student.
- Flex Dollars – flexible-use funds that are added each semester and may be used on campus at the Dining Commons and Norm's.
- Forester Bucks – flexible-use funds that are provided by Huntington University each semester and may be used both on campus at the Dining Commons, Norms, or the HU Bookstore or off-campus at Café of Hope, 509 Coffee House, or Pizza Hut.
- Meals do not carry over from one semester to the next (with the exception of commuter plans).
- Both flex dollars and forester bucks carry over from the fall semester to the spring semester, but not from the spring semester to the following academic year.
- All freshmen must be on Plan A or A1.
- Only students in Forester Village, Miller Hall and Meadows Hall are eligible for the C plan.
All Resident students who are on a meal plan will be placed on meal plan A1 for J-term (3 meals per day). The spring meal plans begin with breakfast the day classes start for spring semester.
If you have questions, contact Blair Stairs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (260) 359-4058.