To be considered for admission to the Graduate Christian Ministry Program, you must supply the following information. Once this information is received, the admissions committee will review your application and process you towards acceptance.
The application to the Graduate Christian Ministry Program can be completed online.
If you would prefer a paper application, please contact Becca Cline at firstname.lastname@example.org or (260) 359-4111.
The non-refundable $30 graduate application fee can be submitted with a credit/debit card by calling the business office at (260) 359-4283, or by mailing cash or a check (payable to Huntington University). This fee is waived for HU alumni.
Request official transcripts from the college/university awarding the highest degree you have completed. These transcripts must arrive via mail or electronic submission directly from the college/university. An undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 is desired.
To be eligible for full acceptance into the Graduate Christian Ministry Program for Pastoral Leadership, Global Missions Leadership, and Global Youth Ministry, your undergraduate work needs to include:
- 6 credit hours of coursework in Biblical studies, including both Old Testament and New Testament
- 3 credit hours of coursework in Theology
If you do not currently have these prerequisites met, you can still be accepted into the Graduate Christian Ministry Program on a conditional basis. We can then assist you in completing these requirements.
Submit two recommendation forms, one pastoral/spiritual mentor reference and one character reference, to Huntington University Graduate School.
Please submit a 2-3 page essay in response to each of the following:
- What are the highlights of your walk with God?
- What personal ministry vision does God seem to be leading you toward at this time in your life?
- Describe your ministry experience to this point. (The equivalent of three years full-time youth ministry experience is preferred for entrance into the Master's in Youth Ministry Leadership program)
Please submit your admissions materials to us in one of the following ways:
Fax: (260) 359-4126
Huntington University Graduate Programs
2303 College Avenue
Huntington, IN 46750
If you have any questions, please email Becca Cline or call (260) 359-4111.
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!