HUNTINGTON, Ind.— Five Huntington University visual arts students had work accepted into the Third Annual “A Renaissance in Roanoke” college art exhibit. This is a juried art exhibit of current regional college students as a part of the Renaissance in Roanoke Art Festival in Roanoke, Ind., on Oct. 8.
Judging this event is the Fort Wayne Museum of Art’s Charles Sheppard.
The exhibit will take place at Joseph Decuis, 191 N. Main St., Roanoke, Ind.
The HU students are:
- Alan Hay, a senior studio art major from Fort Mill, S.C. His piece is titled “Ex Morte Vita.”
- Becky Evans, a senior art education major from Zeeland, Mich. Her piece is titled “Brittle Leaves.”
- Rachel McCoy, a senior graphic design major from Nashville, Ind. Her piece is titled “5 Little Owlets.”
- Joel Dirnberger, a junior graphic design major from Sioux Falls, S.D. His photograph is titled “Time.”
- Sarah Stine, a junior art education major from Huntington, Ind. Her digital photography piece is titled “American Gothic in the Present.”