Classes will be held Wednesday, Jan. 8, and offices will be open. Wear boots and be safe on campus!
Please check our Portal, Facebook and Twitter for up-to-date information. You do not need to log in or have an account to view our pages.
Note: Because of the delay with the start of J-term, classes have been extended by one day to Thursday, Jan. 23.
* Due to the weather conditions, the Foundation breakfast scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 8, is postponed until February. A rescheduled date will be announced soon.
* Per Huntington County Emergency Management: Effective at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 7, the Huntington County Commissioners issued a "Watch Level" Travel Status for 24 hours, which will extend to 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 8.
A "Watch" Level Travel Status means:
"Conditions are threatening to the safety of the public. During a 'watch' local travel advisory, only essential travel, such as to and from work or in emergency situations, is recommended, and emergency action plans should be implemented by businesses, schools, government agencies, and other organizations."
Please review the Indiana Department of Homeland Security's travel advisory map for current statuses.
* Announced at 12:54 p.m. on Mon., Jan. 6, J-Term classes are cancelled and offices are closed on Tuesday, Jan. 7.
* Habecker Dining Commons is open today (Tuesday, Jan. 6). The DC will be open from noon to 1 p.m. and 5 to 6 p.m.
* The men's basketball game scheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 7, has been postponed until Wednesday, Jan. 8, per the Crossroads League.