- Typically, our students are 23 years old or older; however, exceptions may be made at the director's discretion.
- Complete an online or paper application and return it to Huntington University's Adult Degree Programs, 2303 College Ave., Huntington, IN 46750.
- Submit a non-refundable $20.00 application fee.
- Complete transcript request forms for all colleges/universities you attended and the high school or GED program from which you graduated. Please be sure to sign and date each form. If you have questions about the form, contact an admissions counselor at (800) 600-4888.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Huntington University's institution code is 001803.
- Bachelor's Program students are required to have completed 50 credit hours of college work for admission. Those who have less than the required 50 credit hours may complete those hours through the Adult Degree Programs' Associate Degree Program.
- Attend an orientation session (onsite only) or complete the online orientation module.
We set up individualized visits for prospective students every day, Monday through Friday. Students can meet faculty in their program of interest, see a portion of an Adult Degree Programs class, and meet current Adult Degree Programs students.
To learn more about Adult Degree Programs or to set up a personalized visit, please call (800) 600-4888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!