The Forester Legacy Society Advisory Council was established at Huntington University to assist with identifying, planning, and executing gift planning opportunities.
Members of the Forester Legacy Society Advisory Council include professionals in the legal, accounting, financial planning, insurance, and real estate fields that are committed to the mission of Huntington University and will lend specific expertise in their particular areas.
Roles and Responsiblities
- Commitment to Huntington University’s mission.
- Willingness to commit time and expertise.
- Look for opportunities to engage clients with gift planning opportunities at Huntington University.
Meetings will be held twice a year.
Members of the 2016-2017 Forester Legacy Advisory Council
- Joe Byers - Vice-President, iAB Wealth Management
- Lisa Garrott - Estate Attorney, DeLaney, Hartburg, Roth & Garrott
- Nicole Johnson - Advisor, Edward Jones
- Seth Kimmel - Advisor, LPL Financial
- Royce Ruckman - Retired Accounting Executive
- Jeremy Rufener - Advisor, Rufener Financial
- Jim Wilson - Wilson Realty
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!