The Huntington University Arizona Center for Digital Media Arts offers high school early-entry (dual credit) classes. Keep reading for more details and to see the steps in order to take advantage of this great opportunity.
Completing the Application Process
- Complete and submit the Early Entry Application for Admission, a recommendation from your high school guidance counselor, and your $20 application fee to the HU Center for Digital Media Arts located at 8285 W Mariners Way Peoria AZ 85382.
- Request that an official academic transcript from your high school be sent to the Admissions Office.
- Receive notification from the Admissions Office that you have been admitted.
After You Have Been Admitted
- Contact the Registrar’s Office to make arrangements to register for classes.
- Submit the Course Approval from your high school.
- Complete the appropriate forms from the Registrar’s Office.
- Register for classes by mail or email.
- Receive a printout showing your class schedule.
After You Have Registered For Classes
- Contact the Business Office to make arrangements for payment.
- Purchase your books online at Follett Bookstore.
- Go to the Front Desk and ask for Jamie Sanfilippo to get your picture ID.
Special Tuition Rate: $90 per credit hour. Typical courses are 3 hours or $270
Students are limited to no more than 24 credit hours as a High School Early Entry student. High school early entry students may take summer online and regular semester classes on a space-available basis.
Fall and Spring
- Per semester tuition rate for up to six (6) credit hours: $90 per credit hour.
- Per semester tuition rate for over six (6) credit hours, up to but not including twelve (12) credit hours (6.5 to 11.5 credit hours): Regular part-time tuition rate per hour based on the 6 to 11.5 per hour rate. This rate is $386 per credit hour.
- Parking Fee: There is no parking fee at Huntington.
- Technology Fee: The technology fee must be paid and cannot be waived. The fee is $250 per semester.
HUNTINGTON, Ind. - Huntington University sophomore hurler Tarrin Beachy was named the baseball Crossroads League Pitcher of the Week for the week of May 9, 2016.
Beachy tossed a complete-game win, a 4-1 decision, Tuesday against the league’s top team in Taylor University. It was HU’s last regular season game and proved pivotal in the final standings as it locked in his team at the No. 4 spot in the league tourney.
The Wolcottville native (Westview HS) scattered six hits, one run and a…