For community membership information or to enroll, please contact Russ Lawson, facility coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During the school year, members must comply with the school year community hours below. Summer membership hours will differ.
- Monday - Thursday: 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Patrons should note that college classes, athletic events, student activities, conferences, and holidays periodically will alter public hours. Holiday closings will be listed prior to closing.
- Family members under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult 21 years of age or older.
- Patrons must be 14 and older to use the weight room and exercise room.
- Members may use the racquetball courts and tennis courts at no additional costs.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn when using the Complex.
- All patrons are expected to conduct themselves in a positive, cooperative manner and abide by all guidelines.
- Use of profanity, alcohol, tobacco, or controlled substances is prohibited.
- Vandalism, thievery, or inappropriate behavior is grounds for expulsion or revocation of membership privileges.
- The Complex is not responsible for stolen or lost items. Patrons may bring a lock to secure personal items in a locker while using the facility. Locks must be removed after each visit to the facility.
- The Complex is not liable for any injuries that occur in or around the facility.
- There will be a $5 fee to replace lost membership cards.
To apply for membership online, please fill out the Merillat Complex Membership Agreement below.
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!