Parents of the Graduate
Congratulations on your son’s or daughter’s accomplishments at Huntington University. In a few weeks, we will be celebrating your son’s or daughter’s achievements at graduation. We are looking forward to having you and your family on campus for the ceremony. In case you are wondering, no tickets are required as it is held in the fieldhouse and there is plenty of seating. We are looking forward to having you on campus for commencement ceremonies. If you have any questions, please call me at (260) 359-4040 or email Martha Smith.
A few notes for you to keep in mind:
- Graduation Announcements: If you wish to order graduation announcements, contact Jostens at 1 (800) 854-7464.
- Cap and Gown: Students may pick up their cap and gown beginning Monday, May 1, 2017, and no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 12, 2017, at the bookstore. Caps, gowns, and tassels are provided to each graduate at no cost and do not need to be returned.
- Bookstore Hours: The bookstore will be open 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 13, 2017, for retail business.
- Commencement DVD: If you would like to order a DVD of the services, please send a $15 check made payable to Huntington University to the attention of: DMA Assistant, Huntington University, 2303 College Ave., Huntington, IN 46750. Call (260) 359-4325 with any questions.
- Alumni Plaza: Mark your student’s college graduation by purchasing a brick in his/her honor! All seniors may order bricks by transferring their student deposit refund or by paying $150. Please check with your HU student to see if he or she has already placed a brick order. Your student is not required to order a brick; he/she simply needs to fill out the brick form.
- Complimentary Photo: If your student has completed the online graduation form and online brick form, he/she will receive a link after graduation to order a complimentary 5x7 graduation photo. Students will also be notified about opportunities to purchase additional photos.