Check out the listing of student internship opportunities!
We are sorry, but there are no student positions available at this time.
- Access Youth Center Community Development Intern
- Demand Planning Internship with Franklin Electric
- Video Production Intern
- Summer Animation Intern - PIXAR
- ZIMMER BIOMET INTERNSHIP
- INTERN DIGITAL MARKETING SWEETWATER FORT WAYNE
- INTERN GUITAR OPERATIONS - SWEETWATER FORT WAYNE
- INTERN CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY SWEETWATER FORT WAYNE
- INTERN RECORDING STUDIO SWEETWATER FORT WAYNE
- INTERN PUBLIC RELATIONS AND CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SWEETWATER FORT WAYNE
- INTERN WEB DESIGN SWEETWATER FORT WAYNE
- VIDEO PRODUCTION INTERNSHIP SWEETWATER FORT WAYNE
- INTERN GRAPHIC DESIGN SWEETWATER
- SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES - FORT WAYNE, IN
- Central Ministries - Various Internships
- Huntington County Vistor’s Bureau Marketing Internship
- WestPoint Financial Opportunities
Work is assigned and supervised by the Directors of the Access Learning Academy and Access Youth Center. Given the nature of non-profit youth work, the candidate must have a passion for youth engagement and a desire to connect community resources with areas of need. A model candidate will want to gain experience in grant writing, community partnerships, youth event planning and the inner workings of a faith based non-profit. Assignments are expected to be carried out under limited supervision within the office or remotely; ideally, applicants will possess sound judgment, time management skills, and internal motivation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Access Learning Academy Director to provide tutoring/mentoring for students during two academic sessions per week (6 hours total) in an alternative school setting.
- Perform assignments relating to grant research and writing for both the Access Learning Academy and the Access Youth Center
- Further develop an existing Friday Game night for Middle/High School students to include partnerships with other community organizations.
- Outreach – Increase awareness of the affiliates goals and the mission it serves, to as wide of an audience as possible which will include social media.
Qualifications / Education:
The best candidate will be chosen from a pool of currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate students who can demonstrate that they seek to gain hands on experience in a religious non-profit serving underprivileged youth and their families.
- Minimum 12 hours a week spent in the youth center.
- Submittal of all work assignments within determined deadlines.
$1,500 stipend awarded to candidate per semester.
Supervision: Laura Helm; Access Learning Academy Director; BS in Education, Ball State University, MEd, Ball State University, MDiv Duke Divinity School AND Liz Hobbs; Access Youth Center Director; BS in Addictions Counseling, Indiana Wesleyan University
If interested, contact Laura Helm, Academy Director, 260.568.4488. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Paid - $16.50/hr
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Responsible for preparing for and analyzing customer demand and ensuring it correlates to inventory and production KPIs. The position will work in the areas of material planning and inventory management and be responsible for the strategic creation and execution of future fulfillment plans. Work proactively with functional teams such as IT, operations, and distribution to ensure product availability while balancing working capital objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Create data driven forecasts:
- Gather, analyze and validate data
- Execute statistical modeling software
- Review resulting statistical forecast model
- Apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
- Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts
Support the Sales, Inventory and Operations planning (SIOP) effort.
Drive continuous improvement to improve KPI metrics including; On-time shipments, inventory levels, Working Capital
Implement and maintain demand/demand sensing tools to:
- Enter and modify data and ensure the correctness of product hierarchy
- Monitor trends in forecast error
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process
Present, solicit, and assess feedback on various forecasts from sales and finance
- Recommend adjustments for operational forecasts
Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with sales, marketing and finance personnel:
- Prepare relevant material to facilitate research and discussion
Provide input to volume planning (Latest Estimates / annual process)
- Achieve consensus with the business side and the demand chain
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Current College Student interested in SIOP or Global Supply Chain Network
- Interest in understanding of the requirements of manufacturing, logistics, supply chain management, finance and customer service.
- Interest in knowledge of material planning and inventory management.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with business information.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers (using currency and other forms of measurement).
- Ability to deal with problems involving several known variables in situations of routine nature
- Ability to frequently make decisions of both minor and major importance, which may affect the work operations of other employees and/or clientele to a moderate degree.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
- Intermediate to advanced: Microsoft office, Word, Excel, Outlook
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is:
- Continually required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear
- Regularly required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand and walk
- The company will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
- This position is not subjected to harmful environmental conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Franklin Electric has reviewed this job description to ensure that it includes the role’s essential functions and basic duties. The job description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the work described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Supervisors may assign additional functions and requirements as appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and Franklin Electric reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform as the company deems appropriate.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in video production. This internship is perfect for a college student looking to gain real life work experience, while also fulfilling credit hour obligations and requirements. We understand that education comes first, which is why we offer a flexible weekly schedule based around your class times, homework, and exams. The Video Production Intern will work closely with the Director and Development Coordinator to create quality videos to help educate the community about the Healthier Moms and Babies mission. The Video Production Intern will be mentored by Upper Valley Film Company to assist in creating the videos.
- Create, capture and edit content that portrays to the mission of Healthier Moms and Babies in the community.
- Transport, set-up and operate your own production equipment
- Edit the videos while ensuring the look and feel are consistent with the Healthier Moms and Babies brand
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Able to demonstrate professional and verbal communication
- Able to communicate effectively and respectfully with all clients and support
- Video production and editing equipment skills
- Experience with video-editing software like DaVinci Resolve or similar
- Portfolio of work/projects
- Must have their own equipment
High School Diploma/GED Required. Must be actively enrolled in a university/college pursing a degree in Video Production or related field with a focus on video production.
Experience with video editing software like DaVinci Resolve or similar preferred.
Pixar offers an exciting internship program intended to give students valuable “hands on” experience and exposure to our unique production environment. This is an excellent opportunity for students to learn from working professionals – to experience first-hand “a day in the life of a Pixar Animator”.
Through our extensive 12-week, classroom based animation training course, Animation Interns will work in collaboration with Animation Mentors to do the following:
- Using our proprietary animation software, your acting skills and animation ability, you will be supported and challenged as you work through a set of assignments beginning with the bouncing ball, and ending up with a full body acting shot
- Gain knowledge of the production pipeline process
- Attend animation dailies
- Working towards a degree or certificate in classical animation, film, or related field and/or within one year of your graduation date
- Demo reel (or work in progress) that demonstrates application of the principles of animation to tell a story with meaning through movement
- Ability to use acting skills, which bring characters to life - as well as clearly communicate simple ideas with which an audience can empathize
- Strong understanding of traditional animation principles
- An art background, which shows a thorough understanding of physical motion, weight, balance, texture and form
- Storytelling skills preferred
- Computer animation experience helpful but not required
- Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to work quickly and collaboratively
- A great attitude and strong work ethic
- Working towards a degree or certificate in classical animation, film, or related field, and/or within one year of graduation date
- Must be available to work full-time Mon -Fri for 12-weeks between June 2019 – August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, March 3, 2019
Responsibilities for an entry level position in Pricing & Contracts may include: analyzing, building, recommending, and implementing appropriate customer pricing and contracting strategies for GPO, IDN, and individual hospital customers. Successful candidates must be able to collaborate with team members from a variety of cross functional teams including Finance, Marketing, Legal, and Sales.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
-Prepare, review, and submit RFI / RFP responses as required.
-Participate in pricing discussions with cross functional teams.
-Analyze, build, recommend, and implement customer pricing and contracting strategies.
-Configure reports to analyze sales, average selling prices, and impact of price decisions.
-Ensure consistent and effective application of established pricing policies and guidelines.
-Assist in preparing, reporting, and analyzing monthly sales rebates and administrative fees.
-Track and report on pending, active, and closed deals in the deal pipeline.
Expected Areas of Competence
-Oral and written communication, teamwork, and organizational skills are essential.
-Demonstrated problem solving and applied analytical skills.
-Advanced Microsoft Office Suite knowledge required.
-PROS Scientific Analytics knowledge preferred.
-Demonstrated knowledge of sales reporting and analysis software preferred.
-Highly motivated, self-starter willing to meet strict deadlines and time constraints.
-Demonstrates characteristics of high potential for future development opportunities.
-Knowledge of medical device business and products preferred.
-Must be actively enrolled in an academic program for the entire duration of the assignment.
-Pursuit of Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance or related field required.
-GPA of 3.2+ preferred.
Up to 10%
Intern - Digital Marketing
Do the worlds of eCommerce and Marketing Strategy fascinate you? Are you ready to work alongside the best and brightest minds in the retail industry?
Of course you are.
As our Digital Marketing Team Intern, you will be an integral part of Sweetwater's nimble eCommerce engine. Your typical day will involve - at a minimum - ad campaign tweaking, social media interaction with Sweetwater customers, and company-wide promotion design.
The learning potential that comes with our internship is immense - we truly believe that you'll get as much out of it as you are willing to contribute.
We can't wait to meet you!
Online Advertising (Facebook Ads, AdWords)
Excel / Statistics (Pivot Tables, Macros)
Computer Science / Business Education
HTML / CSS
Please apply and send your resume and supplemental information to email@example.com
Intern - Guitar Operations
Our Guitar Operations Internship puts you behind the scenes with our Eval Technicians and Luthiers. This will provide you with an opportunity to experience Sweetwater's guitar repair and 55-point Evaluation process first-hand. Over the course of the internship, you'll attend training sessions that teach you basic and advanced guitar setup and repair skills. You'll also put these skills to the test by evaluating and repairing Sweetwater inventory. By the end of the internship, you'll be well-equipped with the knowledge and skills to perform minor and advanced repairs on acoustic and electric guitars including setups, electronics troubleshooting, fretwork and more. This is an opportunity to be a part of the day-to-day operations of the industries' leading online guitar retailer and experience what sets Sweetwater apart from the competition.
A rudimentary knowledge of guitars and a willingness to learn new skills is necessary for this internship. Depending on enrollment and internship openings, an interview and skills test may be implemented.
We are currently seeking ROCKSTARS for the Summer 2018 semester! To be considered for a Summer 2018 Internship, please submit your application, resume and portfolio by April 30, 2018. Job shadows and internships are limited to those currently in a relevant major at a university or college. Please include your availability and school requirements in your cover letter and/or on your application along with a copy of your transcripts. For questions or inquiries, email: http://firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a highly motivated creative with a passion for photography? Does the idea of working with a team to produce branding imagery for multiple fast-paced/growing companies get you out of bed in the morning? Does an opportunity to experience a broad range of photography while receiving extraordinary mentor-ship excite you? Then this could be the internship for you!
Sweetwater is the world's leading music technology and instrument retailer. Sweet Family encompasses a variety of businesses. We are looking for an intern with a strong creative backbone to assist our Creative Photographer and Photography Team within the Marketing Department.
• Assist with photographic campaigns, branding, editorial, product, portraiture, both in studio and on location.
• Assist with photography editing/retouching.
• Assist with creative conceptualizing and execution of productions.
• Passion for photography (cinematography and or graphic design are a plus).
• Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom experience and general photography principles. • Capable of executing photography assignments on your own. • Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
• Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
Please submit samples to:
Intern - Recording Studio
Sweetwater is seeking driven, smart, personable, and knowledgeable students for Sweetwater Studios. Interns work directly with state-of-the-art technology and our highly decorated team of studio experts to get hands-on experience in our 3 beautiful recording studios. Students will be able to observe sessions of all genres and levels of complexity.
Sweetwater Studios internships are available to current Juniors and Seniors working to obtain a degree in a related field. We offer 4 week/full-time internships; however, we can make exceptions for local students during their semester.
All students are required to pass an entry exam as part of the interview process. Interns accepted into the program will have a strong knowledge of signal flow, outboard gear, and ProTools.
Click on the link below to apply. Please send a letter of recommendation from your faculty to email@example.com.
NOTE: If you are a faculty member with questions about our program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to build a partnership with your school!
We are currently seeking ROCK STARS for the Summer 2018 semester! To be considered for a Summer 2018 Internship, please submit your application, resume and portfolio by April 30, 2018. Job shadows and internships are limited to those currently in a relevant major at a university or college. Please include your availability and school requirements in your cover letter and/or on your application along with a copy of your transcripts. For questions or inquiries, email email@example.com!
Intern - Public Relations and Customer Experience
Sweetwater is seeking highly-motivated interns that have a positive customer service attitude. Candidates should be majoring in a field of study that encompasses public relations or communications. Strong writing and verbal communication skills are essential. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply below.
application, resume and portfolio by April 30, 2018. Job shadows and internships are limited to those currently in a relevant major at a university or college. Please include your availability and school requirements in your cover letter and/or on your application along with a copy of your transcripts. For questions or inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Intern - Web Design
Candidates should be majoring in a graphic design field, ideally focused on web design. Candidates should be proficient in Photoshop and image optimization. HTML/CSS experience is a strong plus. You'll need great attention to detail and an eye for great design, layout, color, and product presentation. You will be asked to send a portfolio of your work.
Please send samples/portfolio to:
We are currently seeking ROCKSTARS for the Summer 2018 semester! To be considered for a Summer 2018 Internship, please submit your application, resume, and portfolio by April 30, 2018. Job shadows and internships are limited to those currently in a relevant major at a university or college. Please include your availability and school requirements in your cover letter and/or on your application along with a copy of your transcripts.
Intern - Video Production
Our interns enjoy a very fast-paced, hands-on environment where they film and edit hundreds of videos including those posted to our YouTube channel. Successful candidates will have taken multiple classes in videography, with an emphasis on editing in Adobe Premier. A working knowledge of Protools is also preferred.
This is a paid internship typically open to college juniors and seniors with a relevant major such as Film Production or Cinematography. Please fill out an application and send your sample reel to email@example.com.
We are currently seeking ROCKSTARS for the Summer 2018 semester! To be considered for a Summer 2018 Internship, please submit your application, resume and portfolio by April 30, 2018. Job shadows and internships are limited to those currently in a relevant major at a university or college. Please include your availability and school requirements in your cover letter and/or on your application along with a copy of your transcripts. For questions or inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Intern - Graphic Design
You will be creating collateral pieces, brochures, direct mailers, signage, and event-driven marketing. Our just-in-time environment means you'll be designing under real-world tight deadlines, in a fluid and fast paced environment, and interfacing with other designers, photographers, writers, programmers, and product managers.
Proficient and adept in Adobe InDesign 5.0 or later
Proficient and adept in Adobe Photoshop 5.0 or later
Personal organization necessary for working in a fast-paced
Quickly interpret client's expectations into purposeful,
effective graphics and layout
Has a good handle on fonts and typography
Meticulous attention to specifics and details
Healthy understanding of production/printing techniques
Please submit samples/portfolio to:
BRIDGE OF GRACE
COMPASSIONATE MINISTRIES CENTER
2018 Summer Camp
4 Week Internship Opportunity
Internship Start and End Dates:
Sunday, June 3—-Sunday, July 1
Day meals during the Summer Camps
A weekly stipend of $200
A free membership to the YMCA
A trip to the City of Chicago
Tickets to a minor league baseball game (watch it from the skybox with all the volunteers and interns, all food included)
Summer Camps Summary
The summer camps focus on education, crime prevention, and character development. The program is comprised of three individual stand-alone camps geared toward elementary and middle school-aged children. Each has a different format, but with the same focus and objectives. Junior Police Camp involves local Fort Wayne police officers as leader volunteers working directly to oversee activities of the children. Children learn by being exposed to first aid training, academic enrichment activities, life-skills training, physical fitness opportunities, character development sessions, and a field trip to the Public Safety Academy; Junior Firefighters Camp involves local Fort Wayne firefighters with a similar structure. Firefighters too act as leader volunteers regularly interacting with the youth and guiding their activities. These children learn from exercises such as utilizing fire safety equipment and training, educational activities, team sports initiatives, character building lessons. Field trips include visits to the Public Safety Village, Fire Station, and Fire Museum. Bridge Day Summer Camp focuses primarily on a spiritual emphasis while providing educational activities in an interactive, fun environment that involves crafts, sports, and other training exercises. Field trips in the city attractions connect with and enhance reading and other learning techniques.
Javier Mondragon I Bridge of Grace CMC: Founder and CEO
5100 Gaywood Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46806 I email@example.com
www.bridgeofgracecmc.org I 1.260.744.4446
Central Ministries is now accepting applications for their internship program. The three to
nine-month experience is designed for college students to learn more about their field of
interest. Interns will be assigned a direct supervisor that they will work with throughout the
duration of their experience. Internships can be customized to meet college credit
HOW WILL INTERNS BENEFIT FROM THIS PROGRAM?
Students that are selected for this internship opportunity will walk away from their experience
with tangible experience to use in their pursuit for positions within their career preference.
They will work directly under an experienced staff member of Central Ministries to learn and
practice the skills required for their field. The intern will have a custom designed experience
to match their strengths with their project assignments. The intern will walk away with an
updated resume, letter of recommendations, and a completed project they can share with
Each internship position will get the opportunity to learn skills in their desired role.
The interns will have specific projects they are responsible to oversee, including an original
project they will create and execute. The interns will receive training and opportunities to
practice specific skills required in their future ministry.
Who can apply: College students majoring in a related field.
Internship Duration: 3 to 9 months
Pay: Limited stipend and/or housing (dependent on need, hours, position and availability)
Weekly Hours Expected: 10-40 hours. A minimum of 2 weekly meetings
Please see attached description.
Send resume to Tina Bobilya, firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Financial Advisor
Full Time Management Associate
Part Time Partner Assistant – Client Relations / Marketing
Summer & Fall Internship - Financial Advisor
Summer & Fall Internship - Marketing
WestPoint Financial Group is the Indiana office for MassMutual. We are a comprehensive financial services firm committed to helping our clients plan their long term financial success. At WestPoint Financial Group, our product is our people. We focus our attention on training and developing our Financial Advisors to become the most successful leaders in the industry. Because of our culture, we have been consistently named one of the “Best Places to Work” in Indiana since 2008.
Our firm is seeking out the brightest talent in the area to join our firm. We are looking for student athletes, club presidents, and students that want to not only work hard, but reap the benefits of their hard work. Our top advisors earn additional bonuses, incentive trips, and recognition for their efforts. We are looking for those who are coachable, can work in a teamwork environment and who are competitive enough to rise to the top.
Visit our website at www.WestPointFinancialGroup.com