Adult Degree Programs

Home / Financial Aid / Adult Degree Programs

The process of paying for school is not always easy, but we are here to help!

Pursuing an adult undergraduate degree as you juggle family, work, school, and other obligations can be daunting and leads most students to wonder how they will afford it. Huntington University’s Office of Financial Aid can help answer your questions. 

To be considered for need-based financial aid, the student must be regularly admitted to Huntington and must have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which can be filed by going online at The FAFSA should be completed by April 15. The school code for Huntington University is 001803.

The Office of Financial Aid is available to answer your questions and to help estimate your eligibility for financial assistance. Feel free to email or call (260) 359-4326 or toll free at (800) 642-6493. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Business courses

Sources of Aid

Tuition & Fees

Office of Financial Aid