Freshmen for Fall 2020 can receive at least $5,000 - $14,000!
Huntington University is pleased to announce scholarships for new students for Fall 2020! Make sure to check out additional sources of aid, as well!
Freshmen granted regular admission will receive one of the following awards:
- President's Scholarship: $14,000 per year ($56,000 over 4 years)
- Dean's Scholarship: $11,000 per year ($44,000 over 4 years)
- Faculty Scholarship: $9,000 per year ($36,000 over 4 years)
- Trustee Grant: $7,000 per year ($28,000 over 4 years)
- Merillat Grant: $5,000 per year ($20,000 over 4 years)
To find out which award level you qualify for, simply enter you GPA and your ACT/SAT scores into the calculator below and click CALCULATE!
Note: If you graduate from high school after 2020, the scholarship calculator is only an estimate. Scholarship calculations change annualy.