Summer English Academy (SEA) is an international English camp led and hosted by Huntington University. It is a three-week English immersion experience specializing in experiential and cultural learning.
Students ages 10 and up!
July 17-August 4 (Arrival: July 16 at Chicago O’Hare between 12-5 p.m.; Departure: August 5 from Chicago O’Hare between 12-5 p.m.)
SEA is held at Huntington University, a highly-ranked private university in Huntington, Indiana. Huntington University is located in the heart of the Midwest region of the United States. Students will enjoy the safe and park-like environment on this beautiful campus. Students also will experience all America has to offer through the Best of the Midwest Tour. The American Midwest has a ton of amazing places to see, people to meet, and fun activities.
- Early Registration Cost: $3,800 (If You Register Before January 31, 2017)
- Regular Registration Cost: $4,000 (If You Register Between February 1 and March 31, 2017)
- Late Registration Cost: $4,500 (If You Register Between April 1 and May 1, 2017)
*Funds can be refunded up until 3/30 with a $200 cancelation fee. Any cancelation after 3/30 will result in loss of funds.
Students ages 10 -15 will participate in the following:
- English Classes – daily classes that focus on reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills
- Language Learning Activities – daily activities and games for students to practice English in fun ways
Students ages 16 & older will participate in the following:
- Project-based English Classes – daily classes that allow students to learn and apply new language to real-life settings and tasks
- College Preparation Classes – daily classes to prepare students for tests like ACT, SAT, and TOEFL as well as the academic rigor of university abroad
Students’ Choice Activities – daily activities that all students can choose to participate in according to their interests.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Shoshannah Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (260) 359-4296.
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!