Mission and Distinctives
We will provide Christ-centered quality counselor training that promotes both scholarship and service. Our students will redeem the world one client at a time through understanding and applying our core values of grace, truth, awareness, reconciliation and community.
- A 60 credit hour program leads to licensure as a Mental Health Counselor (LMHC).
- The program meets or exceeds all Indiana state requirements for licensure.
- A 48 credit hour program for students who are from states with different credit requirements or those not seeking licensure.
- Integration of Christian faith and practice is taught in all classes.
- Professors are actively seeing clients.
- Semester-long classes meet once weekly in the afternoon or evening. Online classes meet 7 weeks in an accelerated format.
- A minimum of two hours of weekly supervision is provided while students are seeing clients.
- A fully functioning community counseling clinic is provided on campus.