Candidates for the Master of Education degrees must meet these general requirements:
- Earn 32 graduate semester hours with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Successfully complete a Field Based Research Project
- Make satisfactory settlement of all financial obligations with the institution before graduation
- Submit an application for graduation form by December 1 of the academic year of graduation
- Attend commencement exercises for the conferral of the degree.
All graduate programs must be completed within seven years. Failure to complete the program within the allotted seven years may result in a need to retake classes.