course schedule for graduate education program
Students can complete all M.Ed. requirements in two years.
- All courses are taught in the evenings for seven weeks.
- Fall and spring semesters include two seven-week sessions.
- Summers include one seven-week session at the beginning of the summer.
- All courses are hybrid format--about half on-site and half online.
- ED 520 Classroom Management
- ED 525 Differentiated Instruction
- ED 577 Integration of Technology
- ED 611,621,631,641 Current Issues
- ED 612,622,632,642 Theory &
- ED 613,623,633,643 Critical Readings
- ED 614,624,634,644 Curriculum Design
- ED 599 Action Research Methods
- ED 615,625,635,645 Field-Based Research Project
- ED 615,625,635,645 Field-Based
Cohorts are forming for classes in Fort Wayne, North Indianapolis, Anderson, and South Bend.