Occupational Therapy Doctoral Program Preview Day
The Preview Day is designed as an opportunity for you to meet the OTD faculty, current students, other prospective OTD candidates, and tour the facility. Curriculum overview will be provided along with financial information. For current applicants, interviews will be conducted by invitation only. Anyone interested in pursuing a career in OT is welcome to attend, including high school students, current undergraduate students, and those who have already obtained a bachelor's degree. Parents and friends are welcome to join as well.
2017-2018 OTD Preview Days:
- September 22, 2017 (Friday)
- November 3, 2017 (Friday)
- December 1, 2017 (Friday)
All preview days will be held at 1819 Carew Street, Fort Wayne, Indiana.
To RSVP, contact email@example.com or (800) 600-4888.
- HU Fort Wayne Campus Map
- Nearest Airport & Driving Directions
- Local Hotel Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
The schedule (download PDF) is a tentative outline of what your visit may include. You will receive a more detailed schedule when you RSVP.
- All times noted on the schedule above are listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Lunch is not provided during the preview day, but a list of nearby restaurants will be provided in case you stay in the area for lunch.
- Individual interviews will take place throughout the day between 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. for those invited to interview.
- Your assigned interview time and location will be given to you when you check in.
- Your interview will last approximately 20-25 minutes and will be with one of the occupational therapy faculty members.
Individual visits are available upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 600-4888.
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!