The admissions process to Huntington University is simple!
- Fill out our online application
- Submit your application materials to our international admissions counselor
- High school transcript showing GPA of at least 2.3 on a 4.0 scale
- English Proficiency Test Score (TOEFL iBT of 75 or IELTS of 6.0)
- SAT/ACT scores (not required, but recommended)
- Receive your acceptance letter
- Financial statement and documentation: family or sponsor shows evidence of funding
- Financial aid package awarded to student
- Submit deposit to HU and receive your Form I-20
- Apply for an F-1 visa
- Make plans to travel to HU!
Talk to an admissions counselor!
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!