Joined the Huntington University faculty in 2019.
Brian A. Lapp works in the Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) program. He specializes in pain management and military medicine. Brian comes equipped with a plethora of experience, ranging from seven years serving as a physician assistant himself to eight years spent as a medical officer in the United States Navy.
When he is teaching, Brian hopes to inspire his students to think at a depth beyond simple memorization. He also encourages them to keep Christ first in both their personal and professional lives.
Brian originally hails from West Liberty, Ohio, but now resides with his wife, Lisa, in Fort Wayne. They have one child. When he is not teaching, Brian enjoys studying human performance enhancement.
- Master of Medicine in physician assistant studies and exercise physiology, Western Michigan University, Miami University
- Bachelor of Science in physical education and biology, Wittenberg University
- Pain Management Physician Assistant, 7 years
- United States Navy Medical Officer, 8 years
- Adjunct Professor of Exercise Physiology, 1 year Bluffton University
- Researcher, Fall Prevention in Older Adults, 2 years Miami University
- Physician Assistant Education Association
View curriculum vitae (PDF)