Joined the Huntington University faculty in 2019.
Dr. Laura Gerig teaches psychology classes in the doctoral program in occupational therapy at Huntington University. In the past, she has also taught psychology classes in both the university’s undergraduate psychology and graduate-level counseling programs as an adjunct professor. She is interested in researching assessment, development, and attachment.
Laura enjoys spending time with her husband and four children and keeping up with her children’s sporting events, concerts, and theater performances. She and her family are also highly involved in their church, particularly as teachers in the children’s department.
- Ph.D. in School Psychology with a cognate in Neuropsychology from Ball State University
- Master of Arts degree in School Psychology from Ball State University
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Taylor University
- Adjunct professor of psychology and counseling for 9 years at Huntington University
- Professor for 5 years at Taylor University Fort Wayne
- Contract worker for counseling in both school systems and private counseling settings