Hello! I’m your admissions counselor, Ethan Davis. I look forward to talking with you more about the HU experience and how Huntington University could be a good fit for you.
I have a degree in youth ministries with a minor in Bible and theology from HU. This University has meant a lot in my life because of the relationships that I have developed here. Not only have I made lifelong friendships that will last well past my years as a student, but I also have plenty of connections with professors and mentors whom I know will walk with me and celebrate my life’s successes. That’s what being a part of the Forester Family is all about!
A few fun facts about me:
- I am the fifth in line of seven siblings
- I ran a mile in under five minutes in high school
- One of my happy places is on the dance floor
- My favorite Olympiad events are synchronized swimming and knockout basketball
- I can sing — I have served on my church’s worship team