Greetings! My name is Josue Monroy, and I am your admissions counselor. I have a passion for working with people from various cultures and backgrounds, and my goal is to help students like you go through the admissions process. I greatly appreciated the guidance I received as a new student, and I want you to have your own excellent experience!
Fun facts about me:
- I’m from La Ceiba, Honduras, and came to HU to study management and marketing
- As a student, I was an Alpha Group Mentor and the vice president of the International Student Council
- I love listening to all music genres and discovering new podcasts (let me know if you’re looking for recommendations!)
- I enjoy going to the movies, spending rainy Saturdays with a cup of coffee and a favorite show, and singing full-volume karaoke on long car rides
- My favorite professor is the one and only Dr. Brock Zehr