Associate Director of Admissions and Transfer Relationships
Hello! My name is Roberta Bailey, and I am the assistant director of admissions and transfer relationships at Huntington University. I focus on discovering, recruiting, and enrolling transfer students for our undergraduate and graduate programs. Before joining the admissions team at HU, I worked in the social services realm for about 10 years and was an enrollment counselor for five years. I also work within the music industry at my church as a worship leader.
Always remember that God has a purpose and a plan for your life and He can do ANYTHING but fail. I’m here to help you discover how Huntington University can help you with that purpose!
A few fun facts about me:
- I have a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology
- My hometown is Albuquerque, New Mexico
- I love listening to different music genres
- I am known to road trip to different cities and states for a live concert or simply to try a new restaurant
- My Sundays are for Jesus and midafternoon naps
- I have probably watched every Law and Order episode ever broadcasted
- I lived in Keflavik, Iceland, for three years, which was a truly amazing experience