We would like to extend an invitation to you to come see for yourself what many families are saying about Huntington University.
Contact us if you have any questions about your visit. Below are some helpful links and tips as you make preparations for your time on campus.
- You can call us during normal business hours at (800) 642-6493 if you have any questions.
- If you prefer to email, send that to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Indiana is on the Eastern Time Zone.
- If you plan to stay overnight on campus, please note you will be sharing a residence hall room with one of our current student admission staff.
- If you have a sleeping bag, please plan to bring that along with your favorite pillow and other personal items.
- Check out the local weather for your upcoming stay to plan appropriately.
- Your campus tour is a walking tour lasting about an hour so make sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Dress on campus is pretty traditional--jeans or something a little dressier is totally fine! Of course if it is warm and you prefer shorts, that's OK, too!
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!