The Career Development office assists students and alumni with career decisions, goals, and directions by providing opportunities for self-assessment and learning decision-making skills. Career Development encourages students to view their vocation and life-long decisions from a Christian perspective and purpose, to glorify God in everything they do.
Our staff is dedicated to assisting students in creating, evaluating, and effectively implementing personal career goals. We provide many valuable services to help you prepare for a meaningful career including the following:
- Career Counseling
- Assessment tools/Instruments
- Job Search techniques
- What Can I do with this major? By looking at this site you will discover many college majors (not all of them are offered at Huntington University), areas of employment, employers and strategies as to how one can move into this field.
- Graduate School Information
- Career Exploration: websites full of career information
- Alumni Career Services
- Commencement: Click here for details.
We are located on the upper level of the Huntington Union Building (HUB). Call 260.359.4027 or 260.359.4040 to schedule an appointment. On the Campus Map we are building number 13. For Campus Map, Click Here
Do you have job opportunities that you would like to make available to HU students and/or alumni? Please send your job description with contact information to Amber Rensberger during the school year, August - May and to Margaret Pasko during the summer months of June and July.
Does your organization have an internship program? Would you like more information about beginning a program at your place of employment? Please contact Kay Schwob with the Enterprise Resource Center for more information and details.