Huntington University is all about community.
That community starts in the residence halls.
The Residence Life team seeks to provide relational ministry, experiential growth, a learning environment, and community life for the students of Huntington University. Each of these areas overlap with one another: Ministry impacts student growth, classroom learning impacts community life, and growing in Christlikeness impacts the leadership of the residence halls.
It is a great privilege to have the opportunities to work with the students at Huntington University. The Residence Life team is a group of professional and paraprofessional leaders who are eager to meet, build relationships, serve, and spend time with the students who live in our eight different residence hall complexes.
A few things to keep in mind about Residence Life at HU:
- All students are required to live on campus unless they have applied to live off campus. (sign on portal for form)
- Residence halls will be closed during holiday breaks so it's probably a good idea to add those dates (and other important dates) to your calendar and plan accordingly.
- When in doubt, refer to the Student Handbook.
- Got questions about meal plans? Dining Services has answers! This includes questions about Flex Dollars and commuter meal plans.
- Want to be part of the Residence Life team? Apply to be an RA!
- Got a parking ticket you think you don't deserve? You can appeal your ticket online. The parking policy is availble on the student portal (log in required).
- Don't know where to park? Check out the Parking Map!
- Need help with the Student Portal? We have a step-by-step Portal and Website Guide for that! Please note, you will need to log in to the student portal to view this document.
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!