Welcome to Huntington University's RichLyn Library! We are eager to assist you with your research needs.
The library closes Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45 – 10:45 for Chapel.
If you need access to the library other times or if you need reference help, please email Anita Gray at email@example.com and we will accommodate you as we are able.
Research and Discovery
- WorldCat Local Catalog and Discovery - Includes our traditional catalog, our course reserve catalog, and the ability to integrate full-text journal databases.
- Library Discovery System - The new BETA catalog of the RichLyn Library collection as well as access to research beyond the campus. Not only does it contain the catalog of our books and other media but it also includes access to a variety of our journal and eresource databases.
Journals and Articles
- To find an article please use one of our Research Databases that relate to your topic or discipline.
- A-Z periodical list - need a specific journal or magazine? Browse our list of over 50,000 journal titles in full text.
- LibGuides - library designed research guides for classes or topics.
- Don't see a research guide that you need? Contact a librarian to request a guide or for more information.
Click on Library Services for information on curriculum materials, audio-visuals, government documents, etc.
RichLyn Library has access to approximately 130,000 ebooks in three major collections.
- ebrary - a collection of over 120,000 titles in Academic complete
- EBSCOhost eBook collection- a collection of over 6,000 titles
- Overdrive - whether you are looking for ebooks or audiobooks, Overdrive is an easy to use ebook/audiobook service that lets you read or listen to material on a variety of devices.
- We also provide electronic titles on Kindles or iPads available for checkout from the Circulation Desk. More information about checking out a Kindle is available here.