Four Digital Media Arts Degrees to Choose From
A university-wide approach for spiritual growth featuring small group interaction outside of class and integration of faith within the classroom.
- Two 15-week semesters
- Summer sessions
Fantastic Location and Building
- Right behind the Arrowhead Harkins Theatre, across the street from the Peoria Sports Complex, and close to a plethora of restaurants!
- Over $3 million in renovations and technology for the building.
- A three-story 30,000-square-foot building with ample free parking
- 3,000-square-foot of film and video studio space along with fully equipped computer labs, editing suites, an audio control room, foley pit, and TV control room.
- Located in Peoria, Arizona, a town of 163,000, near Arizona’s largest city, Phoenix — ideal for internships, recreation, and shopping.
- $440 per credit hour
- Students are eligible for all forms of federal aid, including grant and loan programs
- Interested in more information about tuition? Talk to our Financial Aid Office!
More Than a Century of Tradition
- Chartered as Central College in 1897 by the Church of the United Brethren in Christ.
- Renamed Huntington College in 1917 and Huntington University in 2005.
- Extension Site in Arizona called Huntington University’s Center for Digital Media Arts in 2016.
- #1 private digital media arts university in the nation as ranked by the 2023 Broadcast Education Association (BEA) Festival of Media Arts in animation, broadcast, and film.
- 3 - 2022 Addy Award winning graphic design submissions.
- 8 - 2022 Phoenix Film Festival acceptances.
- 17 Nominations and 7 Student Production Awards at Rocky Mountain EMMY’s.