The Office of University Relations supports Huntington University's mission in Christian higher education by fostering mutually beneficial relationships between HU, its constituents and the general public. The office provides marketing communications and public relations services to campus departments, as well as professional communications counsel to HU's senior leadership team.
- For media inquiries, contact the Director of Communications at (260) 359-4129 or by emailing email@example.com.
- On-campus departments may submit PR and marketing requests 24/7 through the Solution Center.
- Need a logo? View our Brand Guide and Graphic Standards.
- Interested in social media? Review our Social Media Policy.
- Ensuring truthfulness and integrity in all Huntington University statements and claims.
- Fostering productive two-way communication between HU and its public.
- Aligning HU activities to serve the public interest and the Kingdom of God.
- Earning and enhancing positive public opinion toward HU.
- News Bureau and Media Relations
- Publications (magazine, newsletters)
- Digital communications (web, social media)
- Creative Services (photography and graphic design)
- developing the Huntington University website and social media
- maintaining an active news bureau
- publishing the University's flagship magazine
- providing a comprehensive campus calendar
- enhancing internal communications
- supporting HU's graphic standards
- purchasing advertising
- providing graphic design services
- enhancing HU's marketing opportunities
- submitting statistical reports to appropriate agencies across the U.S.
- maintaining a project-request center for campus constituents
The University Relations team reports to the Director of Communications. As members of the Marketing Task Force, all staff work closely with Admissions personnel in developing and executing the University's comprehensive marketing program. They also collaborate with the Advancement Office, Alumni Association and President's Office to plan and execute a wide variety of special events (e.g. homecoming and commencement).