General Institutional Information
- General information about Huntington University
- Contact information for Huntington University
- Academic programs, facilities, and faculty
- Accreditation, Authorization and Associations
- Career Services
- Constitution and Citizenship Day is observed annually.
- Copyright policy
- Disability Services
- Health Information
- Standards of conduct are explained in the Student Handbook, Residence Life Handbook and other important publications are available from the Student Life Office, and in the Community Life Agreement.
- Student privacy information is contained in the Academic Catalog available from the Registrar's Office and the Student Handbook available from the Student Life Office.
- Textbook information is available from the Huntington University Bookstore
- Transfer of Credit
- 2013-14 Common Data Set (general data information about Huntington University)
- Complaints regarding the operations of Huntington University should first be filed internally with campus administrators and then, if necessary, with external entities. Procedures for filing grievances and appealing decisions are described in the catalog.
- Contact information for accreditors and public officials is available on the Accreditation, Authorization and Associations page.
- Online students may click here for state-by-state contact information for grievance procedures.
Financial Assistance Information
- Financial assistance information is made available in the Academic Catalog
- The Financial Aid Office Policies and Procedures Manual may be viewed in the Office of Financial Aid
- General Financial Aid Information
- Financial Aid Policies
- Loan information for Undergraduates, Adult Degree Programs, and Graduate students
- For more information about Direct Loans, visit the Department of Education website.
- Statement of Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Net Price Calculator