The Digital Media Arts Department at Huntington University invites applicants for a Visiting Instructor in Digital Media Arts beginning in Fall 2021. Primary responsibilities may include teaching 3D rendering, modelling, character animation for games and video, 2D computer animation and motion graphics.
• Must have a strong personal Christian commitment and faith in Jesus Christ and a desire to serve others
• Must be committed to the mission of Huntington University as a comprehensive Christian College dedicated to educating men and
women to impact our world for Christ
• Demonstrated understanding of Christian higher education, preferred
• MFA, or in process MFA degree would be beneficial
• Studio production experience in 3D character animation, 3D modeling and VFX and motion graphics.
• Positive interpersonal skills and a team player
• Excellent communications skills
• Energetic, student-centered, effective teacher-mentor
• Candidate will be responsible for helping design curriculum for 8-10 credit hours of study per semester. Previous years content,
syllabi, projects, and curriculum will be available to the candidate to aid in classroom planning and preparation.
• Candidate will also be responsible for prompt communication of grades and project feedback to students via the university’s online
portal. Some on the job technical assistance if software or hardware issues arise, bigger issues will be promptly reported to I.T.S.
This is a nine month, ¾ time, non-tenure track faculty position, non benefited. Women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply.
A cover letter, curriculum vitae, Faculty application form, and the names and contact information for three references should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred), or mailed to Dr. Luke Fetters, Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of the Faculty, Huntington University, 2303 College Avenue, Huntington, IN 46750. Review of applicants will continue until the position is filled.
Huntington University’s Doctorate of Occupational Therapy Program (Fort Wayne, IN campus) is accepting applications for a full time, tenure track faculty position (10-month contract) for academic year 2021-2022 with a projected start date of August, 2021.
Successful applicants must have a strong personal faith in Jesus Christ and an understanding of the integration of faith and calling. Applicants must have a post-professional degree (OTD, PhD) or hold a PhD in a related field. Applicants should demonstrate successful teaching or research experience with expertise to instruct graduate-level courses in leadership, ethics, and research. The ability to provide quality instruction in both in-person and virtual formats using various classroom technology is also a priority. The ideal candidate should also have strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and the ability to operate as part of a dynamic, driven team with high standards for academic excellence.
Huntington’s OTD program is located on the campus of Parkview Randallia Medical Center in nearby Fort Wayne. Immersion within the largest health care system in NE Indiana provides unique opportunities for research, collaboration and practice for students and faculty members. Low cost-of-living and centralized location in the Midwest offer diverse opportunities for personal and professional pursuits. The OTD program is fully accredited, receiving a 7 year accreditation status by ACOTE in April 2016.
Visit https://www.huntington.edu/human-resources/employment-opportunities for information on the University and to download a faculty application. Letters of interest with a completed application form, curriculum vitae and references may be emailed to email@example.com.
Huntington University, in its employment practices, does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, or national origin. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Huntington University’s Entry Level Doctorate of Occupational Therapy Program is inviting applications for adjunct faculty with relevant clinical or research expertise across the spectrum of OT practice.
Successful applicants must have a strong personal faith in Jesus Christ and an understanding of the relationship of integration of faith and professional practice. Personal commitment to stewardship and a desire to serve others with compassion is expected. The individual must be licensed by the state of Indiana as an occupational therapist and hold a degree (bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate) awarded by an institution that is accredited by an USDE-recognized regional accrediting body. Evidence of clinical practice and research activities in professional health care organizations and the ability to work successfully with a broad range of organizations is desired. Demonstrated organizational network, strong interpersonal, and effective communication skills are needed to be successful.
Schedule and workload are flexible to meet the needs of active clinicians with an interest in teaching/academia. Support and collaboration with content development and delivery will be provided by the full-time faculty and program director.
Curriculum vitae (with Indiana state OT licensure # noted), references, and a completed Faculty Application form (found above) should be addressed to:
Human Resource Office
2303 College Avenue
Huntington, Indiana 46750
Or email information to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (260) 359-4086
Click to download Faculty Application in PDF format. Must be included with application material.
The Graduate & Online Programs department as an opening for a Project & Data Manager. This position manages the major projects of the Graduate & Online office including, but not limited to, course development and creation, student feedback and assessment, collection of faculty feedback, booklists collection, and new academic program development. The Project & Data Manager is responsible for designing, planning, and implementing processes and project tracking to ensure on-time, accurate project completion of all projects. Additionally, the Manager will assist the Director of Graduate and Online Programs with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data that supports Graduate and Online student success and academic program decision-making.
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, a strong desire to serve others and a commitment to being a faithful steward of university resources.
- Must be committed to the mission of Huntington University as a comprehensive Christian College dedicated to educating men and women to impact our world for Christ.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Customer Success, Organizational Management, Information Technology/Science, or related field required.
- Preferred 2+ years' experience in project management or training and development. Experience with a variety of projects, technologies, and media.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and appropriately prioritize multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with desire to be part of a collaborative team.
- Experience in tracking outcomes and analysis of areas that need adjustment.
- Experience in accurately collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data, and presenting this information in easy-to-understand formats.
- Aptitude for change and bringing in new ideas.
- Positive attitude with a service-minded focus.
- Ability to problem solve and find innovative solutions to problems that arise.
- Ability to work effectively with faculty, staff, and students.
- Commitment to continuous process improvement.
This is a full time, 12 month position with benefits. To apply, send cover letter, resume, and Staff Application to email@example.com or by fax to 260-359-4086.A full job description can also be found here.
Huntington University seeks a person to serve in the part-time role (15-20 hrs/week) of Business Programs Assistant. The position is responsible for providing administrative assistance for the Director of MBA and Business Department Chair.
Candidates must have a personal Christian commitment and faith in Jesus Christ, a commitment to stewardship of University resources, and a desire to serve others. Two or more years of administrative support experience in an office environment is desired. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Qualified candidates must have strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills along with organization and time management skills. This position requires problem solving skills, interest in marketing programs, computer and office software facility and the ability to execute multiple projects and tasks concurrently. Proficiency in typing, telephone, filing, and other office skills as well as excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are essential. A detailed job description is available.
The Business department is one of the most highly enrolled programs of the University and manages UB Launch, a co-working space for entrepreneurs in downtown Huntington.
This is a part-time, 20 hour a week, 10-month per year position.
To apply, send a letter of application and resume to Human Resource Office, Huntington University, 2303 College Avenue. Huntington, Indiana 46750 - Or email information to firstname.lastname@example.orgA full job description can also be found here.
The Digital Media Arts Department loctaed in Peoria, Arizona has an opening for a part-time DMA Assistant. The assistant will support the daily office administrative functions of the DMA department. This position requires a high degree of flexibility, good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. In addition, the position requires an organized individual with the ability to take initiative and manage time effectively. This is a part-time position.
The Communications Department has an opening for a Project Manager. This is a part time position, 12 months per year, 20 hours per week.
The Project Manager is responsible for shepherding all University Relations projects from conception to completion. This includes but is not limited to printed materials, social media, and event planning.
• A strong personal faith in Jesus Christ, a desire to serve others, and a commitment to being a faithful steward of University
• A keen eye for detail
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong written and verbal skills
• A background in social media
To apply, send cover letter, resume, and STAFF application to Human Resource Office, Huntington University, 2303 College Avenue, Huntington, IN 46750 or by email to email@example.com.
A full job description can also be found here.
Huntington University seeks part-time bus drivers for a 35 passenger bus. This position is responsible for transporting students, staff, coaches, and passengers safely to and from their destination in the established times and in all types of weather and road conditions. Observe legal, safe, and defensive driving practices.
- Must have a strong personal faith in Jesus Christ, a desire to serve others and a commitment to being a faithful steward of university resources
- Must have a “clean” driving record
- Have sufficient physical and mental abilities to operate a school bus/van in a safe manner
- Must be narcotic drug and alcohol free
- Professional driving experience preferred
- This is a part-time, on call position
- Minimum age of 25 years
- Must possess a valid commercial driver’s with passenger endorsement
To apply, send resume/staff application to Huntington University, Attn: Human Resource Office, 2303 College Avenue, Huntington IN 46750 or send by email to firstname.lastname@example.orgA full job description can also be found here.
Click to download Staff application in PDF format. Must be included with application material.
Click to download Supplemental Application for Resident Directors in PDF format.
Click to download Mission, Faith, Philosophy, Community booklet in PDF format.