Welcome to Huntington University Arizona! Huntington University's 30,000-square-foot building in Peoria houses bachelor's degree programs in digital media arts. The comprehensive program offers majors in animation, film production, and graphic design. The three-story structure, along with ample free parking, is located in the West Valley just off the 101 at Bell Road. The facility features 3,000-square-feet of film and studio space along with fully-equipped computer labs, edit suites, classrooms, a Foley pit, and a host of production equipment for students to use free of charge for their coursework, including 4K cameras.
The Arizona location features:
- RED Epic Dragon 6K
- 4K Panasonic video and DSLR cameras
- DJI Mavic Drone
- 3 Panasonic studio TV cameras
- Blackmagic URSA mini 4.6K film camera
- 2 Film/TV studios totaling 3,000 square feet including an infinity wall and a green screen cyc wall
- Multiple private editing suites and stop-motion animation stations
- TV/Audio control room including a Tricaster 8000 board
- 50-seat theater/screening room
- Foley Pit and Recording Studio
- Media Creation Software used by industry professionals
- Adobe Creative Cloud software suite
- Avid Pro Tools
- Davinci Resolve Studio
- Autodesk Maya / Mudbox software suite
- Toon Boom Harmony / Storyboard Pro
- 24-inch Wacom Cintiq Pro Tablets
- Rhino Motorized Slider and other professional dolly systems
- Student collaboration spaces, student lounge, and much more!
Huntington University is a comprehensive Christian college of the liberal arts offering graduate and undergraduate programs in more than 70 academic concentrations. U.S. News & World Report ranks Huntington among the best colleges in the Midwest, and Forbes.com has listed the university as one of America’s Best Colleges. Additionally, Princeton Review has named the institution a “Best Midwestern College.” Founded in 1897 by the Church of the United Brethren in Christ, Huntington University’s home location is located on a contemporary, lakeside campus in northeast Indiana. The university is a member of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU).