This is a new experience for your child and for you! It's OK to have questions. We welcome questions! Here are some frequently asked questions, but if you have others, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 480-939-5074.
- Do you offer any payment plans? Tuition Management Systems (TMS) offers an installment payment plan to students who are unable to pay their account in full at the beginning of the semester. The TMS plan offers monthly payment options that enable students to spread out of pocket expense over six or five months and pay by semester.
- When are school breaks? Our academic calendar has all that information, so that you will know when classes start and end, what day breaks start, and what holidays they are off.
- What type of security will be at HU? There will be a security guard for the parking lot and building, ID card access to the building, and video cameras located inside the building.
- What are the hours of operation? 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m., Monday – Friday. Earlier or later access must be approved in advance on a case-by-case basis.
- May I visit my son/daughter? Absolutely! We’d love for you to see the work they are accomplishing at HU. Just stop in anytime between 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m., Monday – Friday!
- What are the parking guidelines? Parking is FREE and no parking tag required! We have 260 spots that surround our building. We also have an overflow agreement with the Harkins and a retail agreement with P83. If need be, we can park as far as Buca Di Beppo and into Peoria Sports Complex.