Students may borrow their federal limit up to the cost of attendance.
|Number of Credit Hours||Annual Eligibility||Loan Types|
|0-29||$5,500||Combination of Subsidized & Unsubsidized based upon eligibility.|
|30-59||$6,500||Combination of Subsidized & Unsubsidized based upon eligibility.|
|60+||$7,500||Combination of Subsidized & Unsubsidized based upon eligibility.|
Please complete the following steps to access federal direct loans:
- Be Accepted for Admission and Enroll for at least six credit hours per semester.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete the Direct Loan Subsidized/Unsubsidized Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Complete federal Entrance Counseling
- Email the Financial Aid Office (email@example.com) to request
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!