Imagine a creative space where students, faculty, and industry professionals alike can come and do their best work. From big budget TV commercials or music videos, to student design projects or editing exercises. With two TV/Film studios, a 50-seat screening room, private editing suites, and production offices ready to help filmmakers and designers bring their visions to life, this is a place where the industry rubs shoulders with its future practitioners. This is Huntington University Arizona.
Huntington University Arizona provides its students with:
- Creative Space: 30,000 square feet dedicated to our three programs, featuring two studios, a Mac lab, 50-seat screening room and production offices.
- Technology: Mac lab with Adobe Suite, Autodesk Maya, TV Control Room, private editing suites, audio recording booth, cinema cameras, light kits, and professional sound gear
- Access: 10:1 student/faculty ratio. Immediate media production opportunities for students.
- Networking Opportunities: Special events for media makers and workshops led by industry professionals.
- A Christian Education: Spiritual growth encouraged through faith integration and weekly chapel service
- Ultimate Flexibility: General Education course requirements may be satisfied at local Community Colleges. Students may transfer or begin as freshman.
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!