The Huntington University Arizona Center for Digital Media Arts offers High School Early Entry (HSEE) classes for Juniors and Seniors (16-18 years old).
- Complete and submit the High School Early Entry (HSEE) Application for Admission,
- Send a recommendation from your high school guidance counselor giving permission for you to take a college-level class in High School.
- Request that an official academic transcript from your high school be sent to the AZ Admissions Office.
- Submit $25 application fee to the HU Center for Digital Media Arts located at 8385 W Mariners Way Peoria AZ 85382.
- Within 5-7 business days, receive notification from the AZ Admissions Office of your admissions status.
Credit Hours and Rates
- Special Tuition Rate: Enroll in up to 8 credit hours at $90 per credit hour. Typical courses are 3 hours ($270).
- HSEE Students enrolled in 9 - 11.5 credit hours pay the regular tuition rate of $390 per credit hour.
- Technology Fee: $125/semester for 1 - 4 credit hours; $250/semester for 5 or more credit hours. The technology fee is the only add-on fee that gives student complete access to all of our equipment, technology, and software.
- Parking Fee: There is no parking fee at Huntington.
Students are limited to no more than 24 credit hours at the HSEE rate and may take year-round classes on a space-available basis.
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!