The Huntington University Arizona Center for Digital Media Arts offers high school early-entry (dual credit) classes. Keep reading for more details and to see the steps in order to take advantage of this great opportunity.
Completing the Application Process
- Complete and submit the Early Entry Application for Admission, a recommendation from your high school guidance counselor, and your $20 application fee to the HU Center for Digital Media Arts located at 8385 W Mariners Way Peoria AZ 85382.
- Request that an official academic transcript from your high school be sent to the Admissions Office.
- Receive notification from the Admissions Office that you have been admitted.
After You Have Been Admitted
- Contact the Registrar’s Office to make arrangements to register for classes.
- Submit the Course Approval from your high school.
- Complete the appropriate forms from the Registrar’s Office.
- Register for classes by mail or email.
- Receive a printout showing your class schedule.
After You Have Registered For Classes
- Contact the Business Office to make arrangements for payment.
- Purchase your books online at Follett Bookstore.
- Go to the Front Desk and ask for Jamie Sanfilippo to get your picture ID.
Special Tuition Rate: $90 per credit hour. Typical courses are 3 hours or $270
Students are limited to no more than 24 credit hours as a High School Early Entry student. High school early entry students may take summer online and regular semester classes on a space-available basis.
Check out our list of High School Early Entry courses.
Fall and Spring
- Per semester tuition rate for up to six (6) credit hours: $90 per credit hour.
- Per semester tuition rate for over six (6) credit hours, up to but not including twelve (12) credit hours (6.5 to 11.5 credit hours): Regular part-time tuition rate per hour based on the 6 to 11.5 per hour rate. This rate is $375 per credit hour.
- Parking Fee: There is no parking fee at Huntington.
- Technology Fee: The technology fee must be paid and cannot be waived. The fee is $250 per semester.
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!