Student Ambassador Program
The Front Line Foresters represent Huntington University at various events on and off campus. They represent the best and brightest of the student body of Huntington University.
- To represent the HU student body to alumni, family and friends of HU
- Express gratitude and appreciation to donors
- Provide meaningful networking opportunities
- Discover and develop who we are as individuals and followers of Christ as it relates to leadership, higher education, fundraising, generosity and gratitude
- Gain an understanding of how the Advancement office operates on a day to day basis and as a larger function of the University
- Grow in effective conversational and interpersonal skills by interacting with staff, faculty, and alumni of the university
- Learn basic philanthropic principles and how that connects to fundraising
- Gain hands on experience working with professionals by collaborating on projects
Student ambassadors for Huntington University exhibit internal gratitude toward God for the gifts and talents that He has given them. They also exhibit external gratitude towards those who have supported and impacted their lives or the lives of others. (James 1:17; 1 Thessalonians 5:18)
The following students are serving as the Front Line Foresters for the 2015-2016 academic year:
Max Troyer, Luke Edward Bates, Samantha Bruns, Krista Wood, Christiana Hicks, Olivia Knispel, Lucas Lengacher, Amy Hetrick, Michael Deter, Zach Herber, Bronwen Fetters, and Edwin Chow.
Senior Michael Deter
Meet Michael Deter, a missions major from Bluffton, Ohio.
Senior Lucas Lengacher
Meet Lucas Lengacher, a psychology major from Leo, Indiana.
Senior Amy Hetrick
Meet Amy Hetrick, a marketing and management double major from Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Junior Olivia Knispel
Meet Olivia Knispel, a pre-med biology major from Churubusco, Indiana.
Junior Zach Herber
Meet Zach Herber, a psychology and exercise science major from Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Senior Bronwen Fetters
Meet Bronwen Fetters, a literature and writing major from Huntington, Indiana.
Junior Edwin Chow
Meet Edwin Chow, a youth ministry, cross-cultural studies, Bible and religion major from Campbell, California.
Senior Krista Wood
Meet Krista Wood, a nursing major from Waterville, Ohio.
Junior Samantha Bruns
Meet Samantha Bruns, a social work major from Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Junior Luke Bates
Meet Luke Bates, a biology pre-med major from Ohio.
Junior Christiana Hicks
Meet Christiana Hicks, a psychology and social work major from Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Junior Max Troyer
Meet Max Troyer, a psychology major from Churubusco, Indiana.