Student Ambassador Program
The Front Line Foresters represent Huntington University at various events on and off campus. They represent the best and brightest of the student body of Huntington University.
- To represent the HU student body to alumni, family and friends of HU
- Express gratitude and appreciation to donors
- Provide meaningful networking opportunities
- Discover and develop who we are as individuals and followers of Christ as it relates to leadership, higher education, fundraising, generosity and gratitude
- Gain an understanding of how the Advancement office operates on a day to day basis and as a larger function of the University
- Grow in effective conversational and interpersonal skills by interacting with staff, faculty, and alumni of the university
- Learn basic philanthropic principles and how that connects to fundraising
- Gain hands on experience working with professionals by collaborating on projects
Student ambassadors for Huntington University exhibit internal gratitude toward God for the gifts and talents that He has given them. They also exhibit external gratitude towards those who have supported and impacted their lives or the lives of others. (James 1:17; 1 Thessalonians 5:18)
The following students are serving as the Front Line Foresters for the 2016-2017 academic year:
Senior Samantha Bruns
Meet Samantha Bruns, a social work major from Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Senior Luke Bates
Meet Luke Bates, a biology pre-med major from Ohio.
Senior Max Troyer
Meet Max Troyer, a psychology and youth ministry major from Churubusco, Indiana.
Junior Natania Adams
Meet Natania Adams, a social work major from Illinois.
Junior Hannah Barrett
Meet Hannah Barrett, an elementary education major from Ohio.
Junior Nicholas Bond
Meet Nicholas Bond, a biology pre-med major from Indiana.
Junior Troy Hester
Meet Troy Hester, a graphic design major from Ohio.
Junior Jonathon Kane
Meet Jonathon Kane, a film production major from Indiana.
Junior Leah Ness
Meet Leah Ness, an accounting/economics & finance major from Indiana.
Junior Nicole Pennington
Meet Nicole Pennington, a history education major from Indiana.