Huntington University is all about community. That community starts in the residence halls.
The Residence Life team seeks to provide relational ministry, experiential growth, a learning environment, and community life for the students of Huntington University. Each of these areas overlaps with one another: Ministry impacts student growth, classroom learning impacts community life, and growing in Christlikeness impacts the leadership of the residence halls.
It is a great privilege to have the opportunity to work with the students at Huntington University. The Residence Life team is a group of professional and paraprofessional leaders who are eager to meet, build relationships, serve, and spend time with the students who live in our eight different residence hall complexes.
A few things to keep in mind about Residence Life at HU:
- All students are required to live on campus unless they have applied to live off-campus.
- When in doubt, refer to the Student Handbook.
- Got questions about meal plans? Dining Services has answers! This includes questions about Flex Dollars and commuter meal plans.
- Want to be part of the Residence Life team? Apply to be an RA!
- Got a parking ticket you think you don't deserve? You can appeal your ticket online. The parking policy is available on the student portal (login required).
- Don't know where to park? Check out the Parking Map!
- Need help with the Student Portal? We have a step-by-step Portal and Website Guide for that! Please note, you will need to log in to the student portal to view this document.