Accepted Student Checklist
Follow these steps to become part of the Forester Family!
- Complete your FAFSA (Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Schedule a campus visit (or visit again!).
- Submit your deposit.
- The $150 deposit* reserves your spot in this year’s incoming class! You can pay online, over the phone, or by mailing a check. To pay online, you will need to login to the portal with your username and password. Your login information was mailed to you after you applied to HU. Typically your username will be your student ID number and your password will be the last 5 digits of your social security number. Please contact your admissions counselor if you’re having trouble logging in.
- Join the conversation—meet other incoming freshmen on Facebook or Twitter!
- Select your Registration Weekend and pay the $50 Registration Fee.
- 2017 Registration dates will be April 21-22 or June 16-17. You will complete your housing form during Registration Weekend and meet with your advisor to schedule classes!
- Submit college transcripts and/or AP scores for college credit.
- Contact your admissions counselor if you have questions about how to do this.
- Save the date for move-in on Thursday, August 24!
- The deposit is refundable through May 1, 2017.
To have an admissions counselor contact you, please fill out this form!