Joined the Huntington University faculty in 2019.
Caitlyn Wright joined the Huntington University faculty in 2019 and teaches in the Department of Nursing. She spent nine years as a practicing nurse at Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis. For seven of those years, she also volunteered as a Spanish interpreter.
Caitlyn lives with her husband, Andrew, in Huntington. When she is not teaching or volunteering, she enjoys reading, playing music at church, and spending time with her family.
- Master of Science in Nursing Education - Indiana University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Saint Mary's College
- Adjunct Instructor of Nursing - Huntington University, 2018-2019
- Spanish interpreter for Riley Hospital for Children, 7 years - IU Health
- Certified Pediatric Nurse (CPN) since 2017
- Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST) since 2013
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing