Joined the Huntington University faculty in 2021.
Kristen Council teaches in the Department of Nursing. As a nurse, she greatly enjoys working in both the outpatient community setting and critical care.
In the classroom, Kristen encourages her students to understand how their faith intersects with the health needs of the community, and she seeks to create an environment where it is safe to explore what it means to be a nurse who loves Jesus. She enjoys seeing new nurses achieve their dreams.
Kristen lives in Fort Wayne, Indiana, her hometown, with her husband and family. Her favorite pastimes include reading and crocheting.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (expected May 2022), University of Indianapolis
- Master of Science in Nursing, St. Xavier University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Indiana Wesleyan University
- Certified Critical Care Nurse
- Certified in Nursing Professional Development